BlockChannel Episode 9: Getting Gamers on Ethereum with FirstBlood
On this episode of BlockChannel, McKie, Dee and Dr. Petty hangout and chat with Marco Cuesta of FirstBlood.io. FirstBlood is a P2P betting platform for e-sports that is built on Ethereum smart contracts. Marco and his team are looking to bring e-sports straight to the 22nd century, and make it easy to bet (legally) with your friends in your favorite games like DOTA and Counter-Strike. Hangout with us as we learn the ins and out on bringing more diverse communities to the Ethereum ecosystem.
- FirstBlood: https://firstblood.io/
- FirstBlood Careers: https://firstblood.io/careers/
- Monolith Ventures: http://monolith.ventures/
- Intro/Outro music “Brunch” by Faruhdey: https://soundcloud.com/faruhdey/brunch
- Purse Bcoin Hackathon: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bitcoin-for-your-thoughts-a-blockchain-hackathon-tickets-31053781697
- Purse Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.purse.app