Announcements with Dr. Petty: Patientory
Welcome to Announcements with Dr. Petty, a show that provides you details on current events, upcoming projects in the blockchain space, and token offering details. We are attempting to provide you with details and information from the people who are creating projects, and we are not giving advice. Please do proper due diligence when considering investments.
Today’s announcement is about Patientory, a start-up attempting to tokenize the healthcare industry. I talk with its founder and CEO, Chrissa McFarlane, about what problems the healthcare industry has, and how she feels blockchain technology might help. We discuss some of the details regarding the crowdsale of the ERC20 compliant token, PTOY, and what its use is on the Patientory network. Let’s get to it.
Patientory website: https://patientory.com/
bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886446.msg18739249#msg18739249
- start date: May 31, 2017 09:00 AM PST
- end date: June 28, 2017 11:59 PM PST
- Minimum objective: 5,000ETH
- Max PTOY total supply: 100,000,000 PTY
- Max PTOY sold by crowdsale: 70,000,000 PTY
- Min PTOY sold by crowdsale: 2,295,000 PTY
- All unsold tokens will be burned.
- Investments are available through ETH, and other tokens utilizing ShapeShift